It is the students responsibility to be knowledgeable of MPLCS rules and regulations.
Payment for any of our services will be deemed as acceptance of all our terms and conditions.
Terms of Enrolment
- All fee must be paid at least two weeks prior to the commencement of your course. Late payment fees apply.
- Your enrolment is confirmed ONLY once we have received the full fee payment.
- Payments are accepted online via PayPal
- For credit card payment please call 0435 402 616 or 0447 141 299.
At MPLCS we believe that quality is more important than quantity, therefore all foreign language courses are designed for small groups between 3 and 8 students.
At MPLCS we consider the importance of being in contact with different accents of the language studied in order to be prepared to the "real" language experience. Therefore MPLCS courses will be taught by native speaking teachers coming from various Regions or Countries.
Casual lessons must be booked one week in advance.
Private Lessons Rules
- Cancellations or changing of lesson times must be advised not less than 12 hours prior.
- One cancellation only per each 10 lessons is accepted.
- Nil notification of cancellation/change will result in the lesson/tuition fee being forfeited/lost.
- Cancellations or changes due to EXCEPTIONAL unforeseen events may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- “No Shows” will be deemed as cancellations and therefore will result in the lesson/tuition fee being forfeited.
- Cancellations/changes must be communicated via SMS or a phone call (message must be left if call is unanswered).
- E-Mail cancellations/changes will not be accepted
- Full payment of lessons is expected before commencement of tuition.
- 10 private lesson packages must be used within a period of 13 weeks from the first lesson.
Group Lessons Rules
- Full payment is required prior to course commencement
- Cancellation due to exceptional unforeseen events may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- "No Show"will be deemed as cancellation and therefore will result in the lesson fee being forfeited.
- Non attendance must be communicated via SMS or a phone call (message must be left if call is unanswered).
May need to be purchased
- No refunds will be issued after the commencement of a course.
- Written notification is required at least 10 working days prior to course commencement.
- Once a Credit note is issued, it cannot then be exchanged for a refund.
- No refunds will be issued for missed classes.
Credits and Gift Vouchers
- Credits can be arranged at administration discretion.
- Credits and Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months
Missed classes are not refundable.
We reserves the right to cancel or change times, dates, fees, location and tutors if required.
When you make payment to MPLCS you are acknowledging and accepting MPLCS terms and conditions.